Friday 22 April 2011

BootScootin'Traffic


Type of Program: Manual Traffic Exchange
Owner: Sunny Suggs
Experience: New with expert training to back her up
Training: Video Training Included
Price: No Cost to Start, best upgrade $14.99
Commissions: 10 - 30%
Ease of Use: Superb
Design: Fantastic and Unique

=> http://www.bootscootintraffic.com/?rid=6843

After joining BootScootin'Traffic I was quite impressed with
how easy it was to move through the members area
and the ease of setting up my advertising was a snap.

Then when I reviewed the Commission plan and the fact
I can give away memberships and make residual income
on upgrades and One Time Offers I was excited. Then I
realized that they're even paying commissions on credit
purchase as well... something not many TEs do. Nice touch!

This was a bit more then I expected and boy have I been
pleased with this program. The support is great, the follow
up is wonderful and the training is way above what I
expected.

Then I tried out the surfing and was very pleased with not
only the look of the surf bar, but all the surfing rewards I
quickly ran into. Now something else worth mentioning is
their surf relief... you see they have comics that come up
every now and then that are hilarious!

And that's on top of their prize game where I get to pick
a card to get my prize. It wasn't long before I had won all
kinds of credits and cash!

The bottom line is... this program is fantastic and I would
suggest that anyone who's been looking for a way to boot
their competition should join today.

There's a whole lot to gain from being a member and
hey, don't forget to take the offer... (you'll know what
I mean when you join) yes, the offer that you've got
to see... it's awesome!

Performance: *****
User Friendly: *****
Cost: *****
Support: *****
Results: *****
Features: *****
Reviewed by Dee Hudson

=> http://www.bootscootintraffic.com/?rid=6843
View blog authority


2 comments:

cash money krew said...

we are members here. i would definitely recommend it.

Anonymous said...

Free-AdSense-Traffic.com is a free Auto traffic exchange site, where you receive hits to your sites in return for visiting other members' sites. This has tons of benefits

1. Your Alexa rating Go's Up!
2. Your Adsense traffic dollars Go Up!
3. Your website gets viewed by 1000's of people!